Thanks for Stopping By!


WELCOME! I'm so happy you came to check out my little corner of the world! If you're not already a follower I hope you choose to follow Real Housewife of Maine as I have a lot of fun projects, recipes, and book reviews on the way! If you're already a follower, welcome back!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Obsessions This Week

It's Sunday again . . . did everyone have a fabulous week? I've had a crazy busy week -- lots of fun projects.

So let's get to it . . . Here are my obsessions this week.


Finally! Cougar Town is coming back! Bust out the Penny Can and Big Carl for one of the funniest shows on TV.



Full disclosure-- I am probably the worst gardener on the planet. Like seriously, seriously bad. And yet, every winter I get it in my head that I'm going to have a garden. I'm trying to talk hubby into building me a raised bed. I told him there would be fewer weeds so I might not get bored with it. We all know how this is going to end.


I love, love, love Lilly Pulitzer . . . and this may be the year that I finally invest in one of her adorable tunics. The perfect summer dress.

Those are this week's favorites . . . now off to go look at seed catalogs.

Until next time . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment